A webinar on the use of the Sportbeeper was held on Friday 26 March 2021
Frédéric Gacon presented this field tool on the facebook page CP preparation physique at the initiative of Cyrille Pindras (the creator of this page)
Frédéric Gacon is the co-designer of the Sportbeeper, physical trainer of SO Romorantin (french National 2) and Georges Gacon’s son (inventor of the first Sportbeeper, of the 45/15 test and of the 3.6 step). He worked for many Ligue 1 clubs.
Two guests also took part in this webinar. At the end, They were able to express their views on the sportbeeper :
- Corenthin Cornet,
- et Pierre Terzi.
Corenthin Cornet is the pysical trainer of Andrézieux-Bouthéon FC (French National 2) and Pierre Terzi of the French women’s Handball team
First of all,
Frédéric Gacon presented the Sportbeeper in detail and its features.
The settings, with their new features, were explained :
- The ability to add or remove the countdown and the sigle start/end bip was highlighted
- Frédéric Gacon the explained the different aerobic tests,
- As well as the various exercises found in the “training” section.
- The sportbeeper countain continuous MAS test s including the VAMEVAL, Conconi and T4 ;
- but also intermittent MAS tests such as the 45-15 and the T2 Shuttle test.
- It is advisable to use a continuous test for middle-distance running and an intermittent test for a sport that requires a change of pace (handball, football, basketball, etc.).
- The focus was on the tab-odometer. This tool calculates and displays the distances to be covered for each event. There is no need to create an Excel file with all the distances.
Cyril Pindras let Corenthin Cornet and Pierre Terzi speak about their use of the sportbeeper. They have used the old version of the sportbeeper in the past and are now using the new one. The benefits of the latest version of the Sportbeeper were mentionned in this live
Frédéric Gacon answered the different questions asked.
It sould be noted that the Sportbeeper is not just for the Football.
The different aerobics tests and the various exercises in the “training” menu make it possible to work in any sport but also in other fields (school environment, whether it is for the endurance cycle or the CA5 bodybuilding, the fire brigade, the gendarmerie, the sports coaches, …)
For further information:
Don’t hesitate to contact us on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn) or via the contact form on our website:https://sportbeeper.com/fr/
And here is a replay of the webinar: